Serving Clients In Portland And Throughout Oregon, Washington And Idaho
Tucker & Boklage, PLLC, attorneys have helped thousands of people receive the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits they need when they are no longer able to work to support themselves or their family.
Remember — Hiring us as experienced, high-quality licensed attorneys will not cost you anything more than asking for help from an unlicensed SSDI assistance company.
Why Choose the mother and son team at Tucker & Boklage:
- As a mother-son team, we understand the importance of communication and building trust in a relationship.
- We are not a national firm. We are a local firm and know all of our clients by name
- We have practiced exclusively in the area of Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income law for 15 years.
- Our clients trust us and refer their friends, colleagues and relatives to us.
- We are sustaining members of the members of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR).
- If your case requires a hearing, we prepare you in advance, rather than meeting you for the first time at the hearing room lobby.
- You will work directly with your attorney, never an associate and never a paralegal.
- We work on a contingency fee basis. You pay no upfront money or attorneys’ fees unless and until you receive benefits.
- We have an extremely high rate of success.
- As licensed attorneys, we have the authority to appeal your case all the way to federal court, if necessary.
Qualifying For Social Security Disability Benefits Is Complex And Frustrating
For more than 15 years, as lawyers we’ve worked exclusively in the area of federal Social Security law. We know the importance of understanding our clients and carefully working through the process. We have earned our reputation for success and integrity. We will not accept your SSDI claim or appeal case if we are not confident we can help you receive the benefits you are entitled to.
Call us toll free at 800-434-6117 or locally at 360-524-4934 to discuss your claim, or use our convenient email contact form to request a return call from one of our lawyers.